Is this solutions are good for your problems?

My Skincare Routine All Stars

A popular buzz phrase making rounds on the blogosphere right now is "Holy Grail," or "HG" for short. This refers to a product that you just can't stop raving about. It's usually referred to as an HG foundation or whatever the product is, meaning you've tried foundations over and over again until you found a product that you love and will make part of your routine for a while...


I have several HG all stars in my skincare routine that I like to rave about...

Argan oil moisturizer
I've had a lot of trouble in the past finding a good moisturizer for my chest, neck, and face. This skin is more sensitive to breakouts and irritation, but tends to get dryer than other areas. I tried one lotion after another. If they were too heavy, it didn't feel right on my skin, or it would break me out. The lighter lotions weren't moisturizing enough and required too much reapplication. I started to feel like Goldilocks who couldn't find the moisturizer that was just right.
After following a friend's advice, I figured out that I shouldn't be looking for a lotion at all. Argan oil or other similar products like grape seed oil pack a punch when it comes to adding moisture without feeling heavy or causing irritation. These oils also tend to be on the expensive side, so it's better to use just on your face, neck, and upper chest so that you don't use it up too quickly.
Exfoliation gloves
I looked long and hard for a good exfoliator for my body. I use a mechanical exfoliating brush for my face, but this is a bit too concentrated for the rest of my body. I self-tan, so exfoliation is an essential part of my routine to prevent flakiness or splotches. I tried products like sugar scrubs and exfoliating body washes, and then tools such as loofahs and pumice stones. Either they weren't very effective, or my skin was left feeling raw and red afterward.
Exfoliation gloves ended up being my answer. They're easy and relatively inexpensive since you will just need to replace the gloves as needed. It's simple to get the exact amount of exfoliation you want, since the use of your hands gives you more control over the intensity.
NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment
Finding the right wrinkle cream was a long and difficult quest as well. I started out trying products in the drugstore, finding that they made my skin look nice, but didn't do much for my fine lines and wrinkles. The department store specialty products were even more frustrating since they worked the same but were more expensive. I grew sick of hearing promises only to just be disappointed again, vowing that I would only try something else if it came from a trusted recommendation, or I had some other reason to be confident in the results.
Then, NeriumAD came along to end the heartache. First a friend recommended it, and after searching online, I saw that this product proved effective in clinical trials. NeriumAD is different-the only of its
Then, NeriumAD came along to end the heartache. First a friend recommended it, and after searching online, I saw that this product proved effective in clinical trials. NeriumAD is different-the only of its kind to harness the power of Nerium oleander extract to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It's an easy step to my routine that gives me a youthful glow that gets people asking what it is that "I do." I tell them all about my HG wrinkle cream, NeriumAD.
John Booths is a fitness and body image consultant who works predominantly with women over 40 who want to stay fit and look young.  He writes about skincare with a focus on  aging skincare, sharing tips, ideas case studies and new skin care products.

No comments:

Post a Comment