Is this solutions are good for your problems?

The Master Cleanse Detox Diet

The Master Cleanse Diet has been around since the 1940s but became a huge hit in 2008. This detox lemonade diet provides a healthy amount of calories and nutrients specifically suited for weight loss and cleansing of toxins within the body. The cleanse helps to rest the digestive system which allows the body to heal naturally. The cleanse needs to be performed for at least 10 days and for as long as 40 days.


I am a 27 year old fitness trainer and have done The Master Cleanse Diet numerous times when I felt that I had become sluggish and began to have headaches on a daily basis without any additional stress. The way the cleanse works is to keep it as simple as possible. The lemonade, which is the main source of nutrition during the cleanse, consists of 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of Grade B (pure) Maple Syrup and as much cayenne pepper as you can handle into a tall glass of pure water. This lemonade should be consumed from 6 - 12 times a day in order to maintain the correct amount of daily caloric intake and to keep detoxifying. In addition to the lemonade, a salt water flush and laxative tea is suggested. The salt water flush is supposed to be taken in the mornings and consists of four classes of water with 2 teaspoons of unrefined sea salt. I have tried the flush and unfortunately my gag reflex does not handle it well, but many others can get through it with little discomfort. The benefit of the salt water flush is that you will eliminate the waste left in your body within an hour of drinking it. The second aid is the laxative tea. This tea consists of the senna herb as well as licorice rout for settle sweetness. The tea should be taken at night before bed since it takes anywhere from 6 - 8 hours to eliminate waste.
I have found through personal experience that drinking the lemonade warm makes it taste better and I can drink more of it. The lemonade sounds very limited but you will be surprised at how filling it actually is. The longest I have done this cleanse for was 35 days and I lost 37 pounds and a flatter stomach. I also fall asleep easier and wake up completely refreshed, without experiencing any sharp hunger pains.
I definitely recommend The Master Cleanse Detox Diet to anyone who is looking to detoxify and help aid their healthier lifestyle change.
I hope that my article about my personal experience with The Master Cleanse Diet has some helpful tips and guidance for you to begin your own detox and cleanse. For more information please visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment